SQA Automation Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Automation duties using C# & Selenium
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Test Scripts Automation
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You should also be competent in executing/ building test scripts and must be passionate about quality
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Create Automation scripts for testing purposes.
- Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting).
- Collaborate with Application Developers and Business Analysts to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases, results and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
- Experience with QA Automation tools.
- Automation experience using C# and Selenium.
- SQL Experience.
- AWS or Azure experience is a plus.
- Experience using Azure DevOps preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
- Prior experience in Automation testing a plus.
- Ability to clearly document and troubleshoot errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working with ServiceNow is a plus
- Documents and maintains comprehensive, thorough test plans and test cases for new updates, plus regression testing.
- Experience testing enterprise software and applications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, etc.)
|Job Category||Full Time|