The internal Auditor is dedicated to performing and conducting internal audits of policy issuing agents, due diligence and special projects. You will provide insight and intertwine internal audit, risk management and technology skills to your Audit Group.
- Perform audits of agents conducting real estate transactions on behalf of the company to ensure they are processed within company policy standards.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and investigate significant accounting, auditing and internal control issues during an audit and propose solutions, supported by quantitative financial and/or forensic analysis.
- Provides clear documentation and financial analysis of conclusions reached.
- Ensures that all working papers and internal audit reports meet quality control standards.
- Manages multiple tasks, projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Previous experience is a plus
|Job Category||Full Time|