- Responsible for supporting our clients, assisting with any inquires, questions or clarifications needed.
- Accountable for providing day to day support in addressing all orders and for following process standard operating procedures.
- Follow up on client reports, tracking daily activities, monitor emails support account, document data between designated systems.
- Inbound and outbound calls to contact clients.
- Identifying, looking and solving any issue the client may have.
- Following up on all client orders if they are not solved immediately.
- Any other task the supervisor designates.
- Ensure KPI’s are being met for each order.
- English (verbal and written)
- Effective communicational skills
- Schedule availability
- Customer service skills
- Being able to type 25 words p/m minimum
- Knowledge using MS Office is a plus
- High School Diploma
|Job Category||Full Time|