· Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
· Executing test scripts and reviewing results
· Reporting and documenting technical issues
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You should also be competent in executing/ building test scripts and must be passionate about quality.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
· Review and analyze system specifications
· Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
· Collaborate with Application Developers and Business Analysts to develop effective strategies and test plans
· Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
· Evaluate product code according to specifications
· Create logs to document testing phases, results and defects
· Report bugs and errors to development teams
· Help troubleshoot issues
· Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
· Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
· Experience with QA methodology
· Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
· Prior experience in Automation testing a plus
· Ability to clearly document and troubleshoot errors
· Working knowledge of test management software is a plus
· Excellent communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
· Strong organizational skills
· Experience working with ServiceNow is a plus
· Documents and maintains comprehensive, thorough test plans and test cases for new updates, plus regression testing.
|Job Category||Full Time|