- Efficiently handle live production incidents, debug/troubleshoot application and infrastructure issues, follow and implement SRE best practices.
- Monitor application performance, take steps to improve overall application performance and stability, and follow through with implementation.
- Understand application code, deep dive, and conduct root cause analysis of application problems to prevent future occurrence.
- Collaborate with development and operations team to ensure availability and reliability of the application and infrastructure.
- Serve as an escalation point for other Systems Administrators, Engineers, and other technology teams in the resolution of server and system problems.
- Fine tune existing tools develop new custom internal tools for application monitoring and automate.
- Maintain effective knowledge base and runbooks to bring faster resolution to production issues.
- Provide weekend on-call rotation for production support.
- Communicate with stakeholders using strong written and verbal communication.
- Constantly update personal technical and business knowledge and skills and mentor others to increase the knowledge and skills of the team.
- Provide stellar organizational support, customer support, and self-manage project initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 9+ years of hands-on experience in application and technical support role in live production environment following Development, DevOps, and SRE best practices.
- Experience developing and supporting web-based applications, webservices, and database driven applications using Microsoft Technologies C#, .Net 4.5, Azure DevOps, & SQL Server 2016.
- Deep experience in monitoring and analyzing infrastructure performance using standard performance monitoring tools – Perfmon, PerfView, ProcDump, DebugDiag, etc.
- Experience working with AWS Cloud Technologies and migrating applications to AWS Cloud using Terraform scripts and following best in class DevOps CI/CD processes.
- Experience with automation using PowerShell, Python scripting or similar technologies.
- Experience in API management tools like Mulesoft, Mashery, Akana, etc.
|Job Category||Full Time|