Software Engineer (Process Mining)
About the Role
The Emerging Technologies Team of the Strategy and Innovation division is looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic, and customer-obsessed Software Engineer (Process Mining) to gather, transform, and analyze systems and data to drive key business decisions. This individual will be part of a team of engineers and technologists (onshore and offshore) that will leverage both commercially available process analytics products (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, etc.) and custom applications to provide technology consulting to customers and partners of core business lines. This individual would demonstrate proficiency in business process management, business intelligence, process/task mining, and process automation. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to gather, translate, and summarize large data sets into meaningful analysis and visualizations to drive business decisions, develop and test hypothesis through data-driven experimentation, and a proven track record in solving real-world problems given scarce requirements and technology constraints. The role will collaborate closely with Application/Product Teams, System End-Users, Architects, Vendors and other key stakeholders to successfully discover, define, measure, analyze, and improve business processes.
About the Emerging Technologies Team
The Emerging Technologies Team is a small group of passionate technology geeks on a mission to explore, incubate, and scale innovative data and software solutions .Our team members have worked at some of the most innovative companies in the world such as Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, and various tech startups. We work hard at what we do and we know how to have fun, albeit remote. Join our team and let’s transform the PropTech industry together!
Job Profile Summary
Support the successful configuration, deployment and maintenance of process mining technologies . In particular, this role will lead data integration, data analysis, data cleansing. This includes bespoke applications, enhancements to existing products, and configuration of COTS software. Provides technical leadership in the design and implementation of AI/ML models that improve human-system activities and content management related to search; development of microservices, APIs, and integration with backend systems; and installment of technology and processes to comply with company privacy and security requirements. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Participates in the development and delivery of business/technical requirements, software specification documents, user manuals, demos, and presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Connecting to data sources, importing data, and transforming data for use with process mining technologies (e.g. UiPath) and business intelligence platforms (e.g. Microsoft BI).
· Strong understanding of visual design for analytics and translate business challenges to data insights through reports, dashboards, and visualization.
· Design and develop data models that are compatible with data warehouse, data lake, and application development best practices and standards
· Develop, refine, and gain consensus on requirements related to data, process, and system design.
· Provides consultation and work with project team members, project stakeholders, and vendors to produce project delivery estimates.
· Provide regular and effective progress updates and ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
· Create process maps (current and future state), flowcharts, architecture diagrams, presentations, demos, and other technical documents for training, security/compliance, marketing, and IT support purposes.
· Actively identifies issues, seeks out solutions and makes recommendations to the broad business community to apply customized solutions to solve business problems
· Receives general direction and is competent to perform most aspects of the job independently.
· Perform duties outside of normal work hours based on business needs.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
· Proficiency in business process management, process mining, and process automation platforms such as UiPath or similar technologies
· Experience in business intelligence platforms and tools such as Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (PowerBI, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS), Snowflake, Alteryx, or Tableau
· Experience with databases such as MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, or similar
· Proficiency in developing technical requirements, data requirements, and process requirements with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience in system administration, maintenance, and support
· Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5+ years of experience in process engineering, process design, and process analytics
· 3+ years of ETL, data mining, data prep, and data gateway
· 3+ years systems engineering experience
· 3+ years of systems management/administration automation
· Prior experience in Real Estate, FinTech, PropTech or similar industry
· Prior experience in continuous improvement role
· 1+ years of experience with AWS services on production workloads
· 1+ years in O2C & P2P domain
· 1+ years of experience in machine learning / data science
· Lean Six Sigma experience or certifications
|Job Category||Full Time|