We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lead Developer for our team supporting Blockchain technology.
- Lead and inspire an agile team of software engineers and analysts on-shore and off-shore.
- Participate in the design, development, coding, automated testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for the Blockchain technology.
- Lead software engineer team to build quality solutions and deliver on time
- Lead technical discussions and serve as a source of technical expertise for the team
- Keep up with best practices in software development and architectural design
- Perform code reviews and help the team to produce quality code
- Coaching, mentoring and developing team members to enhance individual skills and capabilities
- Evaluate tools or technologies for testing and development
- Evaluate stability, scalability, security, performance of software products
- Keep up with emerging technologies and new design approaches
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of software development and at least 2+ years senior/lead experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming- fluency in Python or Ruby or other OO programming languages.
- Working experience with Hyperledger Fabric.
- Working experience with IPFS (Interplanetary File System).
- Working experience with Web API.
- Experience in working with Blockchain technologies.
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills and mentoring others to increase the skill level of the department.
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel.
- Proven project leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Apply online or send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org