• Performing User Identity Access Management tasks using Active Directory for a large company.
• Identifies IAM problems, researches alternatives, tests to confirm, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
• Participates in identifying business process requirements and related provisioning solutions for a specific business need.
• Generates and creates reports; researches and analyzes data and report trends to Management.
- Experience with Active Directory user access administration including Group Policies.
- Knowledge in Azure, ADFS, Microsoft ATA, and PKI is a plus.
- A general knowledge and understanding of underlying components and technologies of an IAM platform such as proxies, application servers, web protocols, XML and HTTP, and networking principles.
- Experience with Distributed File System (DFS).
- Experience with Windows Server OS configuration/administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server administration.
- Networking, TCP/IP, VPN, PKI, Identity management and encryption technologies, Remote Connection Support experience.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Good English Communication skills (verbal and written).
|Job Category||Full Time|