Business Architecture Analyst
As a member of Synergies you will work with our Fortune 500 Client in USA, as a Business Architecture Analyst in their team. In this role you will contribute to creating a shared vision within the client’s division through Business Architecture and support business transformation. You will collaborate with business, technology and customers of the client company, on initiatives which includes Research, Analysis and Process Improvement to create a simplified yet comprehensive representation of the business ecosystem.
- Responsible for working directly with internal and external customers of client organization to analyze business operations, identify areas of operational efficiencies and recommending solutions
- Facilitates and leads conversations with client business teams to map and analyze the current and Future state business processes, identify associated value streams and business capabilities, and translates this information into artifacts such as process maps, context diagrams and capability maps etc. using industry best practices.
- Supports creation and maintenance of a comprehensive Business Capability Map for the client’s division which demonstrates how people, process, product and technologies interact with each other.
- Be an agent of change for the client’s business, by employing Business Architecture methodologies to identify areas of improvement and initiate action by supporting Project and Product roadmaps.
- Manages multiple, concurrent deadline-driven projects, collaborates with required teams within the client’s business ecosystem to ensure efforts are aligned and project timelines met
- Synthesizes and communicates findings to client stakeholders using appropriate tools (oral and written) to enable decision making
- Researches and analyzes data and reports trends to management/ business partners
- Collaborates with required teams like Project, Product or Change Management to drive implementation
- Must be able to work with customers and teams in USA (Pacific Time)
Experience and Skillsets Required:
- Must have excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written) and be a confident communicator with proven experience of working with stakeholders, including but not limited to Business leadership and technology teams.
- Has a strong understanding of general business management concepts and business activities to support big picture thinking. Business Management background or equivalent experience in IT/Business strategy Consulting, or experience in planning /implementing business or IT initiatives preferred.
- Strong Business Analysis and/or process improvement skills with experience of working directly with business users on Research & Discovery or transformation projects
- Strong facilitator with experience in employing various techniques such as primary interviews, workshops, surveys, whiteboarding and other visual aids, with geographically dispersed teams
- Role requires someone who is comfortable with ambiguity and has the analytical and problem-solving chops to analyze a situation, interview, formulate questions, and probe for deeper knowledge/ understanding
- Has experience of working with technology teams and brings a strong understanding of IT practices as well as digital transformation
- Excellent experience utilizing Microsoft office suite of products (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Visio)
- Nice to Have: Experience in utilizing and applying principles of Business Architecture, BIZBOK (CBA) or TOGAF
- MBA, Business Management, Computer Science or Information Technology degrees OR equivalent work experience in IT/Business Strategy
- CBA (Certified Business Architect) / TOGAF certified or equivalent preferred but not mandatory.
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically have 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Business Architect, Business Consulting, IT/Strategy consulting
- Business Architecture, Analyst, Business Consulting , Strategy/Planning
|Job Category||Full Time|