AWS Cloud Engineer
We are looking for an AWS Cloud DevOps and Automation Engineer to join our team. You will build secure automation capabilities that enable our application and data engineers to unveil their products to the world. Our goal is to create the platform to make a product smart, secure, and fast. If you are ready to bring your skills to work alongside our team of engineers, we promise you’ll be working hands-on in the cloud with some of the newest technologies out there
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Develop and Implement complex automation tasks and cloud architecture
· Advocate DevOps culture, tooling, delivery methods, and cultural practices
· Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of an agile project
· Provide technical guidance and mentoring to peers and less experienced engineers
· Identify and raise technical risks and issues
· Research and stay current in AWS, technology, associated vendor products, and their interdependencies
· Manage the Delivery of and reporting on the Requirements of all IT audit requests
· Experience with managing Infrastructure patching that includes Microsoft or other third party tools, and communicate/follow-up with different teams on the vulnerabilities reported from various categories of scans
· Govern and manage Infrastructure by keeping service accounts, certificates renewals up-to-date
· Maintain/Update ADO dashboards with all groups activities related to Secruity Compliance & Infrastructure ensuring business continuity and provide updates to Management.
· Manage/Communicate the Release/Change related activities for the vulnerability and patching items
· Assist with all infrastructure Configuration Management updates and Infrastucture changes ie. servers, DNS, certificates cleanup activities
· Nice to have in-depth understanding and interest towards support DevOps activities mainly deployment, new environment provisioning including automation of the processes
· 5+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience building end-to-end CI/CD pipelines.
· 3+ years of AWS cloud experience is mandatory, Azure a plus (AWS experience must include Networking, Containers, Application integration (queuing), Database and Storage products.)
· 2+ years of experience in building YAML based pipelines and Azure DevOps.
· 2+ years of experience in Configuration Management using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, , etc.
· 2+ years of experience in Infrastructure-a-Code using Terraform and CloudFormation (plus).
· Experience with Kubernetes Cluster in AWS is a huge plus.
· Experience with securing the AWS workloads and security practices will be a huge plus.
· Experienced on Site Reliability Engineering (preferred) and automating repetitive tasks using Python, PowerShell, etc.
· Experience delivering complex solutions utilizing common programming languages such as React.JS, Angular.JS, Java/J2EE, Bash, etc.
· Extensive experience with configuring and monitoring via tools such as DataDog, ELK, Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
· Experience collaborating across multiple functional and/or technical teams to deliver an Agile-based project.
· Demonstrated growth mentality, enthusiasm about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address practical business problems
· Ability to communicate with team members and partners to work through technical solutions
· Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental cloud security (e.g., Identity and Access Management, firewalls, etc…)
|Job Category||Full Time|